Bita Lemon Press in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Jeddah Dammam Mecca, Medina and others
Want to get every last drop of juice from your oranges and lemons? Don’t fancy investing in a bulky electric gizmo, or a piece of alien sculpture? Bita has created this sturdy little juicer to do one job: sit in your kitchen and juice fruit. No gimmicks, no fuss!
It might be made of plastic, but this citrus juicer is surprisingly strong. Especially the reamer – it’s a real brute, with hardy ridges that smash through lemons, limes, and oranges until there’s no juice left. The delicious stuff drips down into the bowl below, while the strainer collects pulp and pips.
So save the unwieldy electric juicer for when you want to down a whole glass of vitamin C. This compact plastic model is quick and simple, so it’s ideal for baking and cooking. Use it to flavor cakes, add a splash of lime to a Thai curry, or drizzle some lemon juice on your pancakes!
Easy and painless use of this manual juicer allows you to get the juice in a few seconds. This device is very easy to use.
How to use:
- Simply place half of the fruit in a juicer bowl
- Squeeze the lever and quickly squeeze fresh lemon or citrus juice without the bitterness of the lemon peel entering the lemon juice.
- By squeezing citrus you can get the last drop of fruit juice from your citrus fruit and no seeds and pulp in your drink
- Molded from high-grade material to avoid chipping even through prolonged usage
- Exudes exquisite craftsmanship that manifests an accentuating show
- Fade-proof construction resists catching stains facilitating easy cleaning